Bidding is open now and concludes at 8 p.m. on September 21 at Pro Hops Vino!
Bidding is online.
You do NOT need to be present to win.
- Click here to see our 80 lots of auction items
- Click here to register to bid
- Click here for directions on how to register
- Lot 1: The first bottle of the inaugural barrel of Dettling Bourbon, the first bourbon distilled in Alabama. Opening bid: $1,000. (Learn more about this unique lot by watching the video below.)
- Lot 3: A 23-year-old Pappy Van Winkle bourbon. Opening bid: $1,699.
- Lot 4: A 13-year-old Pappy Van Winkle Reserve Rye whiskey. Opening bid: $699.
- Lot 61: A 1964 Lafite Rothschild. Opening bid: $400.
- Lot 62: A 2006 Dom Perignon Brut Champagne. Opening bid: $180.
- Lot 73: A fly fishing trip to Charleston, South Carolina. Opening bid: $450.
- Lot 74: A four course seated dinner and fine wine for four at The Chef’s table in the Wine Room at Galley & Garden. Opening bid: $750.
- And more!
Learn more about the first bottle of Dettling Bourbon: